The owners of this London property wanted to make the most of their garden, so they called in an architect to create an open living area that connected the house with the space outside. By reconfiguring the ground floor and designing a neat extension, Rees Architects have created a light-filled home where the family can merge indoor and outdoor living. “Our main aim was to create a feeling of openness out to the garden,” says architect Daniel Rees. When the family is altogether around the dining table it really feels we are outside.
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70