The owners of this London property wanted to make the most of their garden, so they called in an architect to create an open living area that connected the house with the space outside. By reconfiguring the ground floor and designing a neat extension, Rees Architects have created a light-filled home where the family can merge indoor and outdoor living. “Our main aim was to create a feeling of openness out to the garden,” says architect Daniel Rees. When the family is altogether around the dining table it really feels we are outside.
- French Oak : Qualities & Grading
- A Jersey Kitchen Table : @lovetearsandteepees
- Dining Benches : 9 Good Reasons to Choose them
- Dining Table Size Guide : What size table do I need ?
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- In the workshop this week
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70