The owners of this London property wanted to make the most of their garden, so they called in an architect to create an open living area that connected the house with the space outside. By reconfiguring the ground floor and designing a neat extension, Rees Architects have created a light-filled home where the family can merge indoor and outdoor living. “Our main aim was to create a feeling of openness out to the garden,” says architect Daniel Rees. When the family is altogether around the dining table it really feels we are outside.
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- Bespoke Garden Furniture – get it summer ready!
- Bespoke Table Photos in Customer Homes
- In the workshop this week
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70