Oak Table Top – Applying an oil finish A November Sunday morning before deliveries. Oiling an oak table top. We normally apply two coats of Danish oil when finishing a table and they need a little time between to dry, so timing is important. It is actually a really therapeutic activity, and is warming me…
An Oil Tint Recipe We are finally getting arriving at the final oil tint recipe for this beautiful 3 metre long bespoke table with a curved base. We often ask clients wanting something bespoke for any pictures of finishes or designs they may have seen elsewhere. It always helps us build up a picture of…
- Dining Table Size Guide : What size table do I need ?
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
Stay in touch on Facebook
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70