Oak Table Top – Applying an oil finish A November Sunday morning before deliveries. Oiling an oak table top. We normally apply two coats of Danish oil when finishing a table and they need a little time between to dry, so timing is important. It is actually a really therapeutic activity, and is warming me…
An Oil Tint Recipe We are finally getting arriving at the final oil tint recipe for this beautiful 3 metre long bespoke table with a curved base. We often ask clients wanting something bespoke for any pictures of finishes or designs they may have seen elsewhere. It always helps us build up a picture of…
- French Oak : Qualities & Grading
- A Jersey Kitchen Table : @lovetearsandteepees
- Dining Benches : 9 Good Reasons to Choose them
- Dining Table Size Guide : What size table do I need ?
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- In the workshop this week
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70