Oak Table Top – Applying an oil finish A November Sunday morning before deliveries. Oiling an oak table top. We normally apply two coats of Danish oil when finishing a table and they need a little time between to dry, so timing is important. It is actually a really therapeutic activity, and is warming me…
An Oil Tint Recipe A week later than we had hoped, we are finally getting arriving at the final oil tint recipe for this beautiful 3 metre long bespoke table with a curved base. We often ask clients wanting something bespoke for any pictures of finishes or designs they may have seen elsewhere. It always…
- Sorry We’re Closed ! Why France Shuts Down for August
- Bespoke Garden Furniture – get it summer ready!
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Table Photos in Customer Homes
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- In the workshop this week
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70