Bespoke Chairs & Benches All our bespoke dining chairs and benches are handmade for each client. With only one and occasionally two of us in the workshop, the ‘handmade’ process of making chairs or benches goes through many stages that can take several weeks. And because we only hand make all our dining chairs to…
- Dining Table Size Guide : What size table do I need ?
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
Stay in touch on Facebook
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70