When the family is altogether around the dining table it really feels we are outside.
A client of ours is down-sizing and would like to sell his 3 metre long Zen Benches (with backs) so they are an amazing bargain!
As well as our own table designs, we often get asked to recreate other styles of dining tables. We can’t wait to see the home it is going to either!
We love to take great hunks of oak and turn them into furniture full of character. But this is where it all begins …
I rarely meet our clients face to face, but I always seem to end up having a great rapport with them – communication is the best part of my job!
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- Home FR