A bit rough and ready, but it’s #WorkshopWednesday so I hope you like this short time-lapse film of us putting together a table top. Two minutes doesn’t really do justice to the actual 30 minutes of sheer physical effort that goes in to putting each of our table tops together. This one will complete one of our 10 seat Contemporary Refectory Tables bound for UK deliveries in Oxford next week.
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- Sorry We’re Closed ! Why France Shuts Down for August
- Bespoke Garden Furniture – get it summer ready!
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Table Photos in Customer Homes
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- In the workshop this week
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70