A bit rough and ready, but it’s #WorkshopWednesday so I hope you like this short time-lapse film of us putting together a table top. Two minutes doesn’t really do justice to the actual 30 minutes of sheer physical effort that goes in to putting each of our table tops together. This one will complete one of our 10 seat Contemporary Refectory Tables bound for UK deliveries in Oxford next week.
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70