Oak Table Top – Applying an oil finish A November Sunday morning before deliveries. Oiling an oak table top. We normally apply two coats of Danish oil when finishing a table and they need a little time between to dry, so timing is important. It is actually a really therapeutic activity, and is warming me…
I hope you like this short time-lapse film of us putting together a table top. Two minutes doesn’t really do justice to the actual 30 minutes of sheer physical effort that goes in to putting each of our table tops together.
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- Bespoke Garden Furniture – get it summer ready!
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Bespoke Table Photos in Customer Homes
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70