Do you have an idea for an item of furniture but not sure where to start? At Makers we can help you every step of the way from initial concept to personal delivery.
I hope you like this short time-lapse film of us putting together a table top. Two minutes doesn’t really do justice to the actual 30 minutes of sheer physical effort that goes in to putting each of our table tops together.
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen