10 IDEAS FOR OFF-CUTS OF WOOD Do you have a slab of lovely oak lurking in your garage and can’t bear to burn or bin it? Do you have a left-over wood from your newly fitted kitchen worktop? Not sure what else it’s good for? Guest Blog Rosie Ellis of Artisan Central recently asked me…
Confused about Summer Opening hours in France ? For Brits visiting France, business opening hours can cause confusion and downright frustration. Not only do we have to contend with 2 hour lunch breaks, but whole weeks of closure for the holidays. The idea of 24/7 shopping and getting whatever you want, anytime, still hasn’t reached…
THE RENOVATION OF NOTRE DAME: AN ICON IN FLAMES It was an appalling and riveting sight to watch France’s beloved Notre Dame burn last Monday evening. The inferno that raged through the Cathedral for over 12 hours destroyed its’ spire and roof, but spared the iconic twin bell-towers. The shock and devastation at this awful…
I Love Old Woodworking Machines & Sawmills & Sawdust &……… Anyone who follows our Facebook page knows that I have an emerging passion for photographing old woodworking machines. So being one half of Makers Bespoke Furniture, I find it more than a little exciting every time we get to go to a sawmill, or a…
Do you have an idea for an item of furniture but not sure where to start? At Makers we can help you every step of the way from initial concept to personal delivery.
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- Bespoke Garden Furniture – get it summer ready!
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Bespoke Table Photos in Customer Homes
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70