10 IDEAS FOR OFF-CUTS OF WOOD Do you have a slab of lovely oak lurking in your garage and can’t bear to burn or bin it? Do you have a left-over wood from your newly fitted kitchen worktop? Not sure what else it’s good for? Guest Blog Rosie Ellis of Artisan Central recently asked me…
ON THE MAKERS WORKSHOP BENCH THIS WEEK We are always super busy at this time of year. Everyone seems to want a dining table in time for Christmas. And they all happen to be huge tables, so there much muscle flexing and plenty going on in the Makers workshop. We have three Curved Base Refectory Tables…
Do you have an idea for an item of furniture but not sure where to start? At Makers we can help you every step of the way from initial concept to personal delivery.
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- Sorry We’re Closed ! Why France Shuts Down for August
- Bespoke Garden Furniture – get it summer ready!
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Table Photos in Customer Homes
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- In the workshop this week
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70