Scandinavian Tables Scandinavians tables are the perfect addition to any minimalist dining room. Think Scandinavian style and we immediately think of light filled rooms with calming grey or white walls. Natural materials such as wood, leather, linen and wool abound, all influenced by the Nordic landscape. Natural light, airy, welcoming and warm – what’s not…
Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn Diary The laziness of summer in France may finally left us but we are far from idle in the Makers Bespoke Furniture workshop. Each Autumn, we always seem to experience just one weekend where our usual steady stream of enquiries turns into…. ‘THE CHRISTMAS RUSH’. This wave of enquiries for…
- Dining Table Size Guide : What size table do I need ?
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
- In the workshop this week
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- A new Refectory Table
- Wood finishing: An oil tint recipe
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
Stay in touch on Facebook
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70