Confused about Summer Opening hours in France ? For Brits visiting France, business opening hours can cause confusion and downright frustration. Not only do we have to contend with 2 hour lunch breaks, but whole weeks of closure for the holidays. The idea of 24/7 shopping and getting whatever you want, anytime, still hasn’t reached…
THE RENOVATION OF NOTRE DAME: AN ICON IN FLAMES It was an appalling and riveting sight to watch France’s beloved Notre Dame burn last Monday evening. The inferno that raged through the Cathedral for over 12 hours destroyed its’ spire and roof, but spared the iconic twin bell-towers. The shock and devastation at this awful…
Most of our customers are in the UK and generally Ezra will take time out of the workshop to make a furniture delivery in person. Or if a postcode is beyond our reach, one of our trusted couriers will deliver for us. We live and work in the wilds of the Mayenne countryside on the…
Do you have an idea for an item of furniture but not sure where to start? At Makers we can help you every step of the way from initial concept to personal delivery.
- 10 Ideas for Using Scraps of Oak
- Sorry We’re Closed ! Why France Shuts Down for August
- Bespoke Garden Furniture – get it summer ready!
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- Bespoke Table Photos in Customer Homes
- Large Oak Dining Tables
- The Renovation of Notre Dame : Does France have enough Oak Trees?
- I Love Old Woodworking Machines
- A Bespoke Oak Kitchen for a French Manoir
- In the workshop this week
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- How to turn a Doodle into a Bespoke item of Furniture
Stay in touch via our Facebook Page
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70