FRENCH OAK : The Rolls Royce of Oak Quite simply, French oak is highly prized, over and above all other European oak. Why? Because of its’ guaranteed quality. French oak is the Rolls Royce of Oak – the very best quality you can find. French oak also contains more tannins than most other oaks. Like…
Confused about Summer Opening hours in France ? For Brits visiting France, business opening hours can cause confusion and downright frustration. Not only do we have to contend with 2 hour lunch breaks, but whole weeks of closure for the holidays. The idea of 24/7 shopping and getting whatever you want, anytime, still hasn’t reached…
THE RENOVATION OF NOTRE DAME: AN ICON IN FLAMES It was an appalling and riveting sight to watch France’s beloved Notre Dame burn last Monday evening. The inferno that raged through the Cathedral for over 12 hours destroyed its’ spire and roof, but spared the iconic twin bell-towers. The shock and devastation at this awful…
UK & France Furniture Delivery Most of our customers are in the UK and generally Ezra will take time out of the workshop to make a furniture delivery in person. Or if a postcode is beyond our reach, one of our trusted couriers will deliver for us. We live and work in the wilds of…
Do you have an idea for an item of furniture but not sure where to start? At Makers we can help you every step of the way from initial concept to personal delivery.
- French Oak : Qualities & Grading
- A Jersey Kitchen Table : @lovetearsandteepees
- Dining Benches : 9 Good Reasons to Choose them
- Dining Table Size Guide : What size table do I need ?
- Scandinavian Tables : What is Scandi Style?
- Extending Table Leaves : How to Transform Your Dining Space
- A Yorkshire Kitchen Table
- The Modern Refectory Table
- Bespoke Chairs & Benches
- A Dining Table designed for small kitchen
- Bespoke Furniture Makers : Autumn in the Workshop
- In the workshop this week
To place an order or simply to ask for more information please email us or call us on + 33 (0)2 43 09 63 70